More Bread

This is my quest to get MORE BREAD (ie money), get rid of debt and other random things in my life.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

$7,582.92

Take a guess what the number in the title represents. It's my total credit card debt. Even though paid off one of my credit cards, the aggregate total has increased. This is due to a class I'm taking for work. My employer is paying for half of the cost and I'm paying the other half. So even though this number will go down by at least $850 when I get my reimbursement check, it's still a little depressing. Also, I'm not doing a good job of tracking month to month how much my debt is changing. Starting this month I'm going to keep a running tally on "The Number" in the right column of this blog. Others have done this before so I'm stealing the idea, though I can't recall where I first saw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home