More Bread

This is my quest to get MORE BREAD (ie money), get rid of debt and other random things in my life.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The tragedy of alcohol.

I lost my check card. I realized it was gone when I went to lunch today and it wasn't there. I'm not sure where I left it, but I've narrowed it down to two locations. Either it is at Prost, my favorite german themed pub, where I went last night, or it's in the pocket of my shorts which I wore to Prost. I distinctly remember paying the bill. I think I then either left my card on the bar (hopefully not!) or stuck it in my pocket, instead of my wallet where I usually keep it. I don't know what I was thinking. Since I'm still at work there isn't much I can do now. I've called Prost but they didn't answer the phone. So I have to wait till I get home to check the pocket then if it's not there head over to Prost to ask them :( I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home